Ventura house fire
This fire was caused by a floor furnace in the living room catching fire and causing damage mainly to the living room and an adjacent hallway.
Our two photos here illustrate just how much peripheral damage can be caused by a fire. These photos were shot in the kitchen, at the end of the damaged hallway, which show the tracks of soot.
This job required a meticulous pack out as the insured had a large collection of figurines as well as family pets which obviously required special care to home while the cleaning was taking place.
Cleaning and packout took a total of three days. Once the rebuild was complete, SERVPRO was able to return each item into the home to help make it "Like it never even happened."