Fire damage in Oxnard CA salon
This Oxnard salon suffered a fire due to faulty wiring inside the walls of the building. The business adjacent to the salon also suffered some fire damage and as a result of putting out the fire, water damage.
SERVPRO responded to the call and immediately began ventilating all walls throughout the building. Some base boards were also removed. The entire building was considered both a fire damage and a water damage. The structure was cleaned completely in three days. It took 14 days to dry out the structure completely.
In our Before photo, you can see some of the damaged flooring as a result of the fire. The After photo shows the restored flooring as the salon staff moves equipment back in to prepare for a re-opening.