If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (805) 984-2347

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Oxnard bathroom fire

This unfortunate loss was caused by a faulty exhaust fan in a hallway bathroom.  The bathroom was located upstairs between three guest bedrooms.  Fortunately for this family, most of the damage was contained to the ceiling and the attic area.  The damage to the downstairs areas and even the living areas in the upstairs portion of the house are relatively minimal.  In the before photo, you can see trace amounts of soot where the fire began.  In the after photo, you can see the results of SERVPRO's demo work and the bathroom is ready for reconstruction to make it "Like it never even happened."