Recent Before & After Photos

Oxnard bathroom fire


This unfortunate loss was caused by a faulty exhaust fan in a hallway bathroom.  The bathroom was located upstairs between three guest bedrooms.  ... READ MORE



Fire damage in Oxnard CA salon


This Oxnard salon suffered a fire due to faulty wiring inside the walls of the building.  The business adjacent to the salon also suffered some fire damage... READ MORE



Oxnard home mold remediation


This loss was originally a pipe bursting in the bathroom adjacent to a hallway and office, which were also affected.  The entire area affected was approxim... READ MORE



Oxnard Mold Remediation


This was a job that covered quite a few of the services we offered.  A job that began as an asbestos abatement job turned into a mold remediation job once ... READ MORE



Ventura house fire


This fire was caused by a floor furnace in the living room catching fire and causing damage mainly to the living room and an adjacent hallway. Our two photos h... READ MORE



Oxnard CA Mold remediation


This client called upon SERVPRO to make it "Like it never even happened." when they discovered mold in their kitchen.  The area affected was quite large an... READ MORE



Oxnard CA commercial water damage


The cause of loss for this job was a leaking pipe inside of a wall.  We were tasked with extracting the water and them removing the wall to allow the plumb... READ MORE



Oxnard commercial water damage


This loss was initially due to a broken part in the men's restroom.  However, a customer used the restroom and when the toilet was flushed, a valve stuck o... READ MORE



Oxnard CA commercial water damage


This commercial water damage was the result of a broken pipe underneath the sink an a hallway bathroom in an Oxnard office complex.  It affected a large po... READ MORE



Mold remediation in Santa Paula CA


This client had a rather large mold problem and gave us a call.  Two bedrooms, a bathroom, and the kitchen were affected  The master bedroom had 2 wal... READ MORE